1. Scope of the guarantee
This warranty is a quality and durability warranty within the meaning of § 443 bgb. The guarantor is Garantie-Datenbank 24 GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "guarantor"). All permanently installed new built-in and floor-standing electrical appliances, e.g. refrigerators or freezers, stoves, microwaves, ovens, dishwashers and stove hoods and fully automatic coffee machines as well as faucets purchased from your seller and individually listed in the warranty certificate are subject to this warranty.
This warranty does not restrict your statutory warranty rights to which you are entitled vis-à-vis the seller.
In accordance with the following guarantee conditions, the guarantor will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your appliance in the event of faults that can be proven to be due to design or manufacturing faults, casting or material faults.
For fully automatic coffee machines, the deviating and supplementary conditions according to point 7 also apply.
For taps and fittings, the deviating and supplementary conditions according to item 8 shall also apply.
The warranty claim presupposes that the defect has been remedied exclusively by the customer service commissioned by the guarantor and that the warranty claim has been filed within an exclusion period of two weeks Exclusion period of two weeks after occurrence - according to the regulation in point 6 (What to do in case of damage?).
The warranty covers the reimbursement of the following costs:
- Material costs and costs for the repair of defective parts or the replacement with new parts;
- Labor costs for repairing the defect;
- Travel costs to and from the site;
- transportation costs (except for fully automatic coffee machines).
Costs for troubleshooting, inspection, orientation visits, cost estimates, etc. will not be reimbursed.
2. Beginning and end of the warranty
The warranty begins after the issuance of this warranty document and ends after 60 months from the date of delivery. The warranty is only valid for defects that are found after 24 months from the date of delivery or after the expiry of the seller's statutory warranty warranty of the seller has expired. Warranty services rendered do not extend the warranty period.
3. Exclusions / Cancellation of the warranty
This warranty is not a maintenance contract. Maintenance work and the replacement of wear parts are not replaced under this warranty.
The warranty therefore does not cover not to:
- Damage due to improper handling, excessive use, chemical or electrochemical effects of water, alkali contamination, grinding mechanism adhesion, clogging, relocation without professional forwarding.
- Minor defects which are not significant for the fitness for use.
- Glass, rubber, plastic, seals of all kinds, enamel, service / care, inspection / maintenance, cleaning / descaling of the appliance, illuminants (including the technical devices required for their operation), door handles / rotary handles (switches), components for milk foaming and easily breakable materials.
- Damage due to external influences and events (e.g. water damage after pipe burst) and other anor- mal environmental conditions and elemental damage.
- Damage due to natural wear and tear (also of the grinding mechanism), overloading, incorrect accessories.
- Damage caused by the use of accessories, add-ons, add-on parts, care products not approved by the manufacturer and coffee beans not specifically approved for fully automatic coffee machines.
- Devices used commercially. This applies accordingly to comparable use by e.g. freelancers, organizations, authorities.
In case of violation of these warranty conditions or non-fulfillment of the requirements mentioned here, the warranty will expire completely. The guarantee expires in particular in the case of repairs and interventions by customer services not commissioned by us or in the case of self-remedy.
4. Warranty limit
The warranty amount per device is limited to its new purchase price. This applies irrespective of whether, in the individual case, the expected repair costs exceed the purchase price of the device concerned (total damage) or whether the expected repair costs together with warranty services already provided for the same device exceed its purchase price. If a repair would exceed the purchase price, the purchase price of the device less warranty services already rendered will be reimbursed instead of the repair costs. In the absence of spare parts, the guarantor shall determine a lump-sum cost compensation within the scope of the suspended repair. If the upper limit of the warranty is exceeded, the warranty expires prematurely.
The liability for further claims due to a defect (e.g. external or consequential damages outside the device, other accompanying damages) is excluded. The legal warranty and liability of the seller as well as the liability of the manufacturer under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected by this exclusion of liability.
6. What to do in case of damage?
In order to preserve the warranty claims, you must Before calling in a repair service a damage within 14 days directly to the guarantor. The guarantor will then commission a customer service to carry out the repair for you.
Warranty Database 24 GmbH Frankfurter Straße 155
You can report damage directly via the following Internet address:
Or call the following service number:
09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
13:00 o'clock - 17:00 o'clock
Hotline: +49 (0) 6103 391 780
Mail [email protected]
Warranty processing can only be carried out in German.
7. Conditions for fully automatic coffee machines
- The transport of the floor-standing units to the factory customer service (there and back) is always at the customer's own expense and risk.
- The warranty ends prematurely in the event of non-compliance with the instructions for use, care, cleaning, descaling / servicing, inadequate maintenance and cleaning as well as when 15,000 brewed t asses have been reached.
The factory counter is decisive for the determination.
- In the event of damage, the proper servicing of the appliance must be proven and must also be carried out by the respective factory service department, unless the factory regulations do not permit the user to carry out the work himself.
- Deviating from point 4, the possible service per device is limited to its economic current value at the time of the occurrence of damage. This amounts from the 3rd year 75%, in the 4th year 65% and in the 5th year 55% of the proven, original purchase price. The customer is free to prove a higher current value in individual cases.
8. Conditions for fittings
A warranty for fittings only exists if they have been professionally installed in accordance with the manufacturer's assembly and sealing instructions. Furthermore, a warranty is excluded in the following cases:
- Signs of use and scratches;
- Reduction of the flow rate due to contamination or calcification;
- Damage to the galvanized surface or paint and varnish due to the use of unsuitable cleaning agents;
- Leaks due to loose connections;
- Insufficient pressure due to different pressure ratios in the piping system;
- Damage to wearing parts such as cracked metal sheathing of the shower hose.
Consent to data processing
With my signature I agree that the personal data provided by me will be stored and used by Garantie-Datenbank 24 GmbH, Frankfurter Str. 155, d-63303 Dreieich , the insurance company, as well as the manufacturer of the product and the customer service for the purpose of contract execution, claims processing (warranty claim), support - especially also for the permanent further development of the product.
For information on data protection see: